Monday, January 29, 2007

Well today is my day "off", so I got to sleep in a! woohoo!! Once were all up, showered fed and dressed the real day starts!

First stop is to drop the boys off at school. Today I just dropped Zachary off cause Andrew had an ortho appt.
Next here is a picture driving down Murlen to the ortho appt! Taken while driving by setting the camera on the dash adn just pushing the button!!


Then it's time for Andrew's orthodontist appointment. All good news here.. no braces yet, no teeth needing to be pulled, the seperators are doing their job so just recheck in 3 months!!!



Of course, Abby is drug along everywhere so she makes the best of it by practicing her funny faces in the mirror!!!


Next it's home to make brownies for a birthday party later in the day!!


Next we head to our next appointment! Taking Andrew to the dermatologist for his excema. Got a new cream and script and all is well!!



After all the fun thus far, we rushed through Culvers for lunch in the car! I hate eating in the car but today is just too scheduled!!! So here is my butter burger!!!! Yummy but I dont even want to know the calories!!! AGH!! I did skip the custard though!!


After lunch in the car, I dropped Andrew off at school and headed to work for the birthday party!! Our resource teacher turns 47 today!!!

Of course if we go to my work, Abby has to swing!! I have the best office in the world!! In my room I have balls, a swing, a treadmill, stair master, trampoline, Dance dance revolution, karaoke, on and on!!!! It's a very popular room!!!




And just to brag, here is a sample of the cards and suckers that my kids are selling for a Valentines promotion in the school!!! My kids make the homemade cards and selling them for a dollar each them selling the suckers for fifty cents! On Valentines Day we will help the kids deliver them throughout the school!! So far its a pretty lucrative business!!!
Okay now off to take Abby and myself to the doctor after picking the boys up from school!!! more later????
(Let me just clarify.... when I say "my kids" I am meaning my kids at school, not my biological kids!!! I have a classroom in a middle school with 6 kids with severe autism (2 are non verbal). I have had 3 of them their entire school career kindergarten to eighth grade so that's longer than my own biological children so they are my kids!!! Anyway, just wanted to clear that up!!)


Okay well I will tell you that when I came home to put these up, I was finishing as the dismissal bell was ringing so I ran off without my camera!! OOPS! To end our day, I picked up the boys, took Abby and myself to the doctor (both of us have sinus infections...yuck!) then went to get our prescriptions, drop of letters and get bread for lunches tomorrow, back to pick up the prescriptions, home for dinner then for fun we went to the Y to go swimming, home for some homework, reading a book and now it's 9:15 and everyone is in bed!!! It's mom time now!!! So I'll check emails, look through blogs and the forum and get myself to bed! Well there you have it a day in the life of Marla! Tomorrow is my busy day!!! Should I take the camera along tomorrow too?!!









7 comments:

Patti White said...

marla!! that is not a day off!!! wow i am tired just reading what you do. what fun documenting!

Melinda said...

What a great day of story telling. It looks like you still had fun running those necessary errands.

Anonymous said...

Ok.. now I am Tired.. HA HA Thanks for sharing your day Marla.. OK so do you work so you can REST?? LOL M

Unknown said...

what a day! wow!!! love how you captured it in photos, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the daily digest... :) It's nice to get a peak into the life of others... your morning exhausted me.. I'd have had to go home and take a nap to continue with the rest of the day! :)

Anna said...

WHOA girl you make me dizzy! Love that shot going down the road. I can actually FEEL it. LOL Your days off sound and look a lot like mine! LOL

Huffy said...

Ok... I need to go back to bed...just reading your day! nice pics!