Monday, January 22, 2007

Here is an old building/ house? that I passed on the way home from shooting with Patti. I've driven by it several times and have wanted to stop so today I finally did. I would still like to shoot it from the other side but tredging through the snow while leaving Abby in the car on the side of the street just didnt sound like a good plan! Then I drove a little further out of my way to let Abby go to sleep and found this barn!!








Well if you see Patti's blog, you will think you are seeing double!! Patti and I went out to Cedar Creek today to get some pictures of the frozen falls! Pretty cool (hint hint) for all you Kansas folks!!! Anyway here is today's challenge photo!

9 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Very nice one Marla. Looks like you gals had a fun today.

Beth said...

look at that smooth water! LOVE it

D Shoro said...

Very nice! My favorite is the middle one. Looks great in b&w.

Patti White said...

way to go marla! i see that barn all the time too and wanna do the same thing. thinking about 12 inches of snow..make that barn look reeaally good!
super job on the water motion too. did you get any good ice pix?

Anonymous said...

BRRR LOL Nice work on these shots Marla!! The water/ice one is really good.. M

Kayla Sullivan said...

I love those old barns! And I'm jelous of you & Patti getting to hang out & shoot together!

Denise said...

Wow, I LOVE these shots.

Melinda said...

You are making me want to move even more! Great shots.

Anna said...

Kewl old barn and house. Love the soft muted look!!