Monday, January 15, 2007




okay seeing if this works... day one of the challenge! We are going sledding in a minute so I will post a picture from that soon!

Well were back from sledding I an took several action shots however I also took one of this frozen tree! Since the point of this challenge is to improve photography skills I thought I would step out of my box of taking shots of my kids... I'm sure I'll have plenty of those throughout the challenge so I decided to start with a landscape photo!

Okay, day one is complete! Yea, me!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

shell said...

That's right, yay, you! Love the starkness (is that a word?)!

Beth said...

What a cool tree!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Shot Marla.. Looks cold, but the photo is really GOOD.. Way to make it thru day one.. LOL M

Kayla Sullivan said...

Marla,

Great winter scene. Kind of looks the same around here!

My Life As I See It said...

I sure wish I could have gone sledding today.
Love the tree.

Anna said...

Love the bare tree and the snowy background!