Friday, January 26, 2007

Well my idea today is a combination of something I did a while back and the pictures that Heidi did a few days ago of her daughter oin an etch a sketch. First, here is the one that I did today. Abby was drawing on her Magna Doodle and wanted me to take a picture of her drawing so I did. Then I got the idea to put a pencil drawing of her into it instead! So here is my picture for today of the magna doodle with a picture of her from a few weeks ago but redone today to be a pencil drawing!
Next, just for fun I am including one that I did a while back for a scrapbook page. I obviously took more time on it and I reallly liked the final product so I thought I'd share even though it was not done in the challenge!! Here it is...



10 comments:

Patti White said...

wow! super job!

Beth said...

Very creative! That first one is really cute!

D Shoro said...

She is one talented magnadoodler! LOL .. and she has a very creative mommy!

Heidi Brand said...

Great take on this Marla!!! It will make for a very cool scrapbook page indeed.

Rhonda DeMone said...

Awesome Marla. I'd love to try this with my kids and frame it for their rooms.

Anna said...

Great Idea for the magna doodle. My kids used to LOVE those things. They've worn them out and outgrown them now. You did a terrifc job!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. too creative for me.. LOL Love these shots.. Way to get it done! M

Anonymous said...

Both of these are terrific... what did your daughter think of the finished product?? :)

Hmm... now I wonder how I can get my cat to draw something so I can do something like that? :D

Denise said...

Those are so creative--I love them!

My Life As I See It said...

that is super cool! Gonna have to try something like this too.