Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Well staying on the path of trying new things... I did try the reverse lens thing that Jax posted about but was sadly disappointed with the attempts as the focus was really bad!! So I went for a more abstract/texture feel and came up with this marble picture. Not sure whats with the moods of my pictures so far with the lonely bare tree, the solitary icicle and now the one different marble? I think maybe this cold weather is getting to me!! I need some sunshine and outside time!!! Margie, I think I need to come visit you and shoot some of your warm colorful photo's!!! Take care all!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Marla! This is too cool! This is SOO a poster in the making. Great job on this one!

shell said...

I think this is really cool Marla! How on earth did you get those marbles to stay all lined up so nice?

D Shoro said...

I love simple awesome shots like this, I just never can pull it off like you did here - needs to be a poster for sure!

Patti White said...

very creative miss marla!!!
lets go out shooting!.

Huffy said...

I love this! How creative and unique! keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Marla you are welcome anytime!! Come on down!! Very creative on this shot. Love it!! You need to sell it to Successories (motivaiton company) Nice work! M

My Life As I See It said...

This is very cool. I love it.
Try the reverse lens trick another day.