Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today I thought I would take things into a new perspective!! My middle son is awesome at posing and can do many things such as jumping or heelying or even handstands all while maintaining eye contact with the camera and smiling! I suppose some of it is because he really has no fears of being hurt so he doesnt care if he can watch where he's going!!! I did a shot like this for his birthday poster but decided that I liked it so much I'd do it again. This one turned out even a little better because his back is straighter! Honest, no photoshop here except to put some more white above his toes where I got the ceiling look at the eye contact and smile!!!! You cant tell it here but there are even catchlights!! His face is a little dark but I will lighten that before I print it!!!





9 comments:

My Life As I See It said...

wow, how long does he stay up for?

Huffy said...

How cool is that! very nice capture!

Anna said...

WOO HOO what fun! Great capture!

memoriesbymarla.com said...

Well, he cant stay up for more than about one second so I have to be ready with the shutter already focused where I think he'll be!!!

Anonymous said...

great shot Marla... looks like he enjoys it too! I wonder if I would look better in a pix if I was upside down?? :)

Beth said...

That is an awesome shot. Very cool that he can do that LOL

Patti White said...

superb!!! this is really nice marla

Heidi Brand said...

How fun! It is so much easier to get them to cooperate when they can have fun too.

Denise said...

Awesome! What's your lighting setup? Your white sooc is perfect!