Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Okay so Jax 'tagged' me so I guess I have to tell 6 weird things about myself. Gee it's tough to come up with 6!!! (yeah right!!) Okay...
1- I rarely if ever wear make up. I have a "dog nose" and cant stand to smell make up all day.. it makes me crazy.
2- I am a terrible procrastinator adn am late almost everywhere I go... Marla time is about 5-10 minutes behind the rest of the world!!
3- I get nuts if my kitchen is not clean and will do NOTHING else until it is clean!
4-I am a muti-sensory eater! I have to see my food, smell it, touch it, taste it and hear it! If I dont have a crunch somehow I dont feel that I've eaten!
5- I have to have chocolate everyday (that one is probably not too weird is it? but it's definately me!)
6- I am a list fanatic... I must make lists of everything... things to do, places I need to go, dinners for the week, people to call, pictures to proof, on and on!
Okay so now to tag 6 people? How do I know if people have not already been tagged? I'll try
Kylie
Debbie
Frank
Karrie
it looks like everyone else has been tagged?

No comments: