Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Okay, well day 2 did not turn out like I wanted!! I was really wanting a macro shot of an icicle but I guess it's still too cold around here.. there are very few icicles because it's still too cold to have the ice melt, then the ones I found were on the roof so kind of hard to do a macro!! I did find this one on the grill so I tried it. Not really what I wanted but it's a one of about 10 that I wasnt happy with so it's a picture!!! No one said they had to be good right, the point is to get better right? Maybe by the end of my 30 days I can post a great one!!!

5 comments:

San Diego Photographer said...

Oddly enough, this picture reminds me of the movie Big Daddy with Adam Sandler.

Kayla Sullivan said...

Yep, the idea is to get out there & try. You are doing great!

My Life As I See It said...

don't worry. You worry too much. I like your solo icicle.

The Romanceaholic said...

You know, I actually really like this one!

Melinda said...

I understand your frustration with the ice - yours is at least lasting a little longer than mine - I was hoping for a macro opportunity as well but all mine did was melt.

Your's is still a good shot.