Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well I wasnt in a very creative mood today! I was going to do a document my day again but just didnt have the energy!!! Here is just a snip of it! I pass this barn everyday on my way to work and actually have quite a few pictures of it in different phases..... in the spring, in the summer with cows, with one side falling off, with one side repaired and the nice bright wood contrasted with the old wood so today just for fun I shot it again! The sky is normally very colorful in the sunrise behind the barn but since it snowed here today the sunrise kind of lacked color! So here it is in color....
and then black and white!
On Wednesdays at work we get to go bowling, swimming, or horse back riding... today was our bowling day! Here is a snapshot of one of my guys!! I've had this "little" guy since he was 5... he's now 14!! It's a terrible picture cause I didnt take my flash and even forgot to put up the onboard flash cause it happened so quickly!! He got a spare and realized it!! Typically my kids dont even realize what they are trying to do and have to be told to watch their ball go down the lane, but he watched it and was thrilled that he got all the pins down!!!
Then another class that I do with my kids is vocational training. (hence the pictures from the other day of the completed cards and suckers) well here is another one of my guys making homemade paper to make a Valentines Day card!
so there's a tiny peek at my day!

3 comments:

Patti White said...

marla..your amazing. such energy, and energy for others! wheres that barn?

My Life As I See It said...

Love the barn. I also really like the bowling alley image. I like that you can still see him as well as the perfectly exposed background. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Marla.. a glimpse into your day is always fun... I got a thrill with your story about the guy getting the spare... how cool is it that he knew what was going on!

The barn is great... I'd be taking pix of it all the time too!