Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday's are our busy day when I work my regular job from 7:30 to 3:30, get the kids home and do homework and fix dinner then go to my job at church from 5-9 so there's not a whole lot of time in between for pictures! But today I quickly caught Abby playing with her new bear in her room so I snapped a few quick snapshots of her! The lighting in her room is terrible! She has 3 bulbs on her fan and they are each a different type of bulb and one is a 100 watt and the others are 60.... hence the wall that looks half pink behind her (that's the direction the 100 watt bulb points!!) She is so happy with her new build a bear! She got money for Christmas and I told her she could pick anything she wanted. She desperately wanted a build a bear so yesterday I took her to fulfill her wish! $37.00 later she is one happy girl who so loves her bear!!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

These are sweet, and great collage. Would look cute in her room or bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.... and a nice capture of something special... she'll probably still have that bear when she is 20! :)

Heidi Brand said...

So sweet, we both did shots of your little girls with their precious little bears today.

My Life As I See It said...

what a beautiful room

Patti White said...

adoreable..
marla..want to go to lawrence sunday and see the eagles nests? email me or call...