Sunday, January 21, 2007


Alrighty well like others have said.... theres snow here! We got 4 inches last nigh and today it is great! It's perfect 'packy snow' so every house in the neighborhood with kids has a snowman guarding their snow!!Ours could be no exception! So here are my challenge pic's for the day... I'm calling them "fire and ice"!! Okay so it's really a fire hydrant, fire station ruler and snow but that doesnt sound as cool!!! So here they are..... FIRE AND ICE.....
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay.. snowmen are a good reason for snow.. and probably worth putting up with the cold for... but I think I'd rather go visit the snow.. rather than have it come to me... :) But great job on the pictures.. stay warm!

D Shoro said...

Love the snowman - of course there is snow, it IS winter isn't it? LOL

Beth said...

Love these, and good theme! I love the scrapbook page on the top LOL.

Anna said...

Love the snowman! The kids look like they are loving it!

Heidi Brand said...

Great snowman! We have snow, but it is not good packing snow, too cold.